- Grants street closures
- Grant Special Liquor License
- Manages requests to speak to Council
- Collects information and prepares Council agendas and other information for Council
- Collects, organizes, and maintains records
- Records and submits City Council meeting minutes
- Shall be courteous and respectful at all times.
- Shall listen to and respond to all calls and complaints.
- Shall document all complaints and make available to the City Mayor
The City Clerk serves as the link between City Council and citizens as well as between the City Mayor and City employees.
The office of City Clerk for the City of Crofton provides clerical, record keeping and administrative functions to the City Council and the City Mayor. In addition, this individual performs many tasks that assist in guiding and managing the operation of local government policy and law. Below are just a few of the responsibilities of the City of Crofton City Clerk.
- Fee Schedule